Many thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Virtual Learning Environments [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dave Foord
Sent: 29 July 2010 16:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VLES] can you recommend content?

Assuming that you are referring to how do you get registered for NLN materials, then if you are a provider of FE then you can contact the NLN team via the helpdesk on their website. They will check your eligibility and add you to the list.

Dave Foord

On 29 Jul 2010, at 15:52, Bev Gowman wrote:

> Hi
>
> My company is not listed on the Ja.net site how do we go about getting registered?

Dave Foord
A6 Training and Consultancy Ltd
www.a6training.co.uk
07922115678
16 Cartland Drive, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 5YD