Hi all,
 I've just started a project for a national educational charity who deal with NEETs and unemployed young people.
 We're loking to implement a VLE (moodle)  nationwide and need some suggestions as to what content we could populate the VLE with.
 Any suggestions will be greatfully recieved!!

kind regards
 Mel Hall
We offer basic skills and vocational courses
•City & Guilds Adult Literacy E2 – Level 2
•City & Guilds Adult Numeracy E2 – Level 2
•Wider key skills
•Clait, Equals or City & Guilds Skills IT – Level 1
•ASDAN Bronze and Silver Awards (community awards???)
•City & Guilds Certificate in Children’s Care, Learning and Development – Level 1 Technical Certificate (a precursor to Apprenticeship)
•Cache Entry level certificate in preparation for working with children
•Cache Level 1 Foundation Award in Caring for Children
•Cache Level 2 Award in Caring for Children
•Cache Level 2 Award in Childcare and Education
•City & Guilds Level 1 – Introduction Certificate in Basic Construction Skills 6217 – 01
•City & Guilds Technical Certificate in Retailing 10035229
•Motor Vehicle IMI Award
•City & Guilds Award in Employability and Personal Development
•Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
•Manual Handling Certificate
•Basic Health and Safety Certificate
•First Aid

And apprenticeships in
 •Business Administration
•Children’s Care Learning and Development
•Construction
•Customer Service
•Health and Social Care
•Hospitality and Catering
•Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
•Retail
•Retail Motor Industry
•Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
•Warehouse and Storage
•Youth Work