Congratulations Wendy, Bev, Steve, and everyone at the Ley.  A much
deserved award.

Warmest wishes
David Warren-Holland

On 15 Jul 2010, at 12:18, Wendy Dawson wrote:

> Dear All
>
> I’m delighted to report the Ley Community has won the Centre for
> Social Justice Award. This is truly a great achievement for the Ley
> Community to be recognised for our work.
>
> 500 organisations entered, 17 were shortlisted and we won 1 of the
> 6 awards
>
> It was a fantastic evening in London with over 270 people including
> Government Ministers, celebrities and business leaders.
>
> The event will be posted onto www.centreforsocialjustice.org.uk soon
>
> Wendy
>
> Wendy Dawson
> Chief Executive
>
> The Ley Community
> Sandy Croft, Sandy Lane
> Yarnton
> Oxford
> OX5 1PB
>
> Tel: +44 (0) 1865 378600
> Fax: +44 (0) 1865 842238
>
> Email: [log in to unmask]
> Website: www.ley.co.uk
> Registered Charity No. 1074874
> Company No. 3736193
>
> The email message is intended solely for the above mentioned
> recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information.
> If you have received it in error please notify us immediately by
> telephone. You must neither copy nor distribute the email
> transmission, nor cause nor permit such copying or distribution.

David
David Warren-Holland
Director of Training
GCT Ltd
(02392 750 030

www.groupworktraining.co.uk

This E-Mail is sent in confidence for the addressee only.
Unauthorised recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should
notify the sender immediately and must delete the original E-Mail
without taking a copy. If you are not the addressee you must not
copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in any way.
Any file attachments to this communication will have been virus
checked prior to transmission, however you should carry out your own
virus check before opening.  we do not accept liability for any
damages or loss that may occur from software viruses.
  Save the Planet - Think before you print!

IMPORTANT:If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding
history, which includes my e-mail. I deleted the person who forwarded
this to me AND ANY PREVIOUS SENDERS. It's a courtesy to all of us who
may not wish to have our e-mail addresses sent all over the world.
Erasing the addresses helps prevent SPAMMERS from mining the
addresses and propagating VIRUSES.  Thank You.  PLACING ALL THE
ADDRESSEES UNDER BCC ALSO ENSURES PRIVACY.