Dear list members

The AC+erm research project website (http://www.northumbria.ac.uk/acerm) has been restructured for easy use now that the project has ended. The site includes the findings, methods and tools (some of which have been refined and collated into fewer documents) and the final project report. The project team is now working on articles which further synthesise the extensive evidence gathered and will continue to update the website and blog as these are published.

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who participated in the project for their contribution and to thank everyone who has followed it over the past three years and sent us feedback and comments. We hope you will continue to let us know when and how you use the various outputs; we’d be happy to hear from you if you have suggestions for developing them or if you have ideas for follow-on projects. We are currently working on some possibilities.

Julie McLeod

On behalf of the AC+erm Project Team

Professor in Records Management & Programme Leader MSc Records Management (Distance Learning)

School of Computing, Engineering & Information Sciences

Northumbria University

Room 2.45 Pandon Building Camden Street

Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 1XE

Tel: +44 (0)191 227 3764

Fax: +44 (0)191 243 7630

AC+erm Project website: www.northumbria.ac.uk/acerm

AC+erm Project blog: http://www.acerm.blogspot.com/

AC+erm Project on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Northumbria_RM

For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]