From: qual-software [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Christina Silver
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 1:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: analysing video without using a transcript

hi there
I am looking for articles which discuss the analysis of audio or video
directly - i.e. without the use of any form of written transcription.
I have been told that this is common practice in educational research
looking at classroom interactions but I have been unable to find any
articles about this.
Any pointers gratefully received
cheers
Christina