Hi all,

I know there's quite a few survey requests going around at the moment, but I'm afraid I'm going to bombard you with another.

For those of you that attended the PsyPAG conference in Sheffield last week, here is the survey I said I'd be launching soon on the uses of Facebook. It is part of my ongoing PhD research and so any help is much appreciated. It takes about 20 minutes.

For those not at the PsyPAG conference last week, I am looking at sharing and privacy within social networking environments and need participants to help make this a data driven piece of research, not just arm-chair philosophy.

So, if you have a spare 20 minutes or so, please fill out my survey :-)

http://people.bath.ac.uk/djh36/fbsurvey.html

As this mailing list gives samples with a female bias, please feel free to pass this link on to male friends/partners/brothers/colleagues etc.

Thanks in advance
David Houghton
PhD Candidate,
Information, Decisions & Operations,
School of Management, University of Bath.