Hi,

I'm wondering if anybody could please help me with some data analyse using PASW 18.

I'm trying to achieve the following:

I have two participants taking part in reaction-time task. The perform the task in blocks of five (each block meaning one day).

In the task, participants are presented with a cue, and then a target. The reaction-time between responding to the target is what I'm interested in.

However, there are a number of other factors:

The target is presented in either the left or right hemifield.

The target is also either validly or invalidly cued; meaning the cue may appear either on the same side as the subsiquent target (validly cued), or the opposite (invaldily cued).

Finally, there are also different times between the presentation of the cue, and the target - i.e. 100, 200, 400, 800 ms.

What I am interested in doing is getting the median reaction time scores for all posible combnations of the above - i.e. the median RT score for participant 1, validly cued, R hemifield, presentation time 100ms for block 1.

I've been shown one method of doing this, but the layout of the data isn't very friendly for what I want to do with it next (which is to take the means of the medians for each block, (but still use the other reaction-times).

Hopefully somebody on here knows an easy way to do this in PASW, so I won't have to spend days organising the data.

Thanks very much,

Joe