---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Forensic Psychological Services <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 12:35:40 +0100
Subject: Forensic Psychological Services presents Hate Crimes
Conference September 2010
Forensic Psychological Services is pleased to invite you to our next conference

TACKLING HATRED HEAD ON:
WORKING WITH HATE CRIME OFFENDERS AND EXTREMISM

on

Time: 9.15am to 4.45pm
Location: Middlesex University, Hendon campus
Registration fee: Earlybird to 6 August 2010: £145, Standard Rate: £175

For further details including the day's programme please go to
http://www.mdx.ac.uk/aboutus/Schools/hssc/psychology/fps/conference/information.aspx

This conference will bring together the latest research, practice and
policy relating to working with Hate Crimes offenders and with those
convicted of "radical" or "TACT" offences. Topics will explore the
nature of these two types of offending, considering connections
between them and the challenges presented to offender management and
intervention. By considering ways to intervene with Hate Crimes
Offenders and with TACT offenders, we will bring together two
inter-related strands of work, recognising the need for agencies and
organisations to develop effective partnerships, and identify
challenges, trends, and future directions in tackling hate crime and
extremism.

 Should you know of any colleagues or associates who would be
interested in the conference please do pass on this information.

If you have any questions about our forthcoming Hate Crimes Conference
or Forensic Psychological Services,
 please get in touch via the contact details below.

Our website www.mdx.ac.uk/fps will also be updated with news of other
events and upcoming courses.

Please note that we will shortly be sending a flyer with further
information, so do please ensure we have an up to date postal address
for you.

Wishing you a pleasant summer,

Kind regards

Forensic Psychological Services