Hello again psci-commers,

Just letting you know that we're announcing the winners of this competition tomorrow at the Farnborough Airshow.

If anyone's at the Airshow and fancies coming along to meeting the astronaut Jean-François Clervoy, or space blogger Ben Gilliland from the Metro and CosmOnline, turn up to the Space Zone at 11am!

We'll be updating this story here, when we have announced the winners and have some piccies (so maybe over weekend)
 http://bit.ly/aIVcQw . And the winning entries will be posted on http://www.our-space.org over the next couple of days.

Good luck any entrants out there.

Simon