List members may be interested in the post of Education Manager at Samantha Dickson Brain Tumour Trust.

We are the UK’s largest brain tumour charity, providing education, support and information to brain tumour patients, their families and carers and are one of the biggest funders of brain cancer research in Europe. Since 1996, our work has led to significant advances in the search for better treatment, patient care, diagnosis and understanding of the disease.

Over the next three years funding from the Big Lottery Fund will enable us to significantly expand our support services, through the Brain Cancer Care Project.

The Education Manager will take the lead in co-ordinating activities for this project which will include marketing our patient support services effectively, producing and providing information, organising patient centred events across the country and supporting the delivery of outcomes for our work with children and families.

For further details and to apply see: http://www.charityjob.co.uk/Jobs/179160/Education-Manager
For more information about Samantha Dickson Brain Tumour Trust see: www.braintumourtrust.co.uk

Many thanks

Julia Trusler

Head of Research
Samantha Dickson Brain Tumour Trust

Saddlers House, 100 Reading Road, Yateley, Hants GU46 7RX
T: 0845 130 9733   E: [log in to unmask]
W: www.braintumourtrust.co.uk

The largest brain tumour charity in the UK

send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]