Science London presents...
Playing with Brains

Time: Monday 19 July, doors open at 7pm for a 7.30pm start
Place: Upstairs at The Lamb, 92 Lambs Conduit Street
Cost: Free!

What's in a brain? Bring yours and join us as we explore vision and perception through a series of interactive brain-bending games and experiments, and hear about some of the cutting-edge research helping us understand human and computer intelligence. Our guide, Peter McOwan, is Professor of Computer Science at Queen Mary, University of London. He'll be coming along with his extra brain.

No need to book tickets - just turn up! More info: http://brains.science-london.com

Any questions? Just email [log in to unmask].

Cheers,

Laura

Laura Goodall

Publicity Officer

Science London

http://science-london.com

Science London is the Central London branch of the British Science Association

********************************************************************** 1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science and society can be found at http://psci-com.ac.uk