For one night only at the Royal Institution on Wednesday 14th July from 19:00 in the Faraday Theatre, Blooming Snapdragons

– a unique play involving 10 characters and 2 actors. The untold story of pioneering women geneticists in William Batesons Lab in the 1900s, set in a modern research lab where Adi, a young postdoc is trying to come to terms with her own genetic dilemma.

The play will be followed by a debate led by science writer Georgina Ferry www.georginaferry.com/

I have a few complimentary tickets for students on a first come first served basis or you can book on line at http://www.rigb.org/contentControl?action=displayEvent&id=1004 or just turn up on the night and buy on the door.

PLEASE FORWARD TO FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES – thank you!

Dee Rawsthorne, PhD

Outreach Coordinator

Norwich BioScience Institutes

Norwich Research Park

Colney

Norwich NR4 7UA

Direct Line: 44 (0)1603 251457 Fax: 44 (0)1603 255168

E mail: [log in to unmask]

www.ifr.ac.uk   www.jic.ac.uk  http://www.tsl.ac.uk http://www.tgac.bbsrc.ac.uk al part of the Norwich Research Park http://www.nrp.org.uk

Need a meeting venue? Visit www.venue-norwich.info

Want to find out first hand what's going on in world leading science research centres then join for free Friends of the John Innes Centre and IFR in the City http://www.jic.ac.uk/corporate/friends/index.htm

Are you a former employee, student, post-doc or project leader? If so, make sure we have your details on our Alumni Database and keep up to date with news from John Innes  http://www.jic.ac.uk/corporate/friends/alumni-association.htm or join us on Facebook!

www.plantsandus.org.uk - Plants and Us - an innovative new charity devoted to promoting understanding about plants and plant science

********************************************************************** 1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science and society can be found at http://psci-com.ac.uk