To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sat, 3 July, 2010 18:47:49
Subject: Re: Education and Learning Virtual Networking Stream for ALARA's 8th World Congress

The latest contribution to the global dialogue and influence of the Education and Learning Virtual Networking Stream is Jean McNiff's paper in the Turkish Online Journal of Qualitative Research at:

http://www.tojqi.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=55

Jean's account of 'Supporting Teachers Personally and Professionally in Challenging Environments' includes her work in supporting action research with teachers in the UK, Malaysia, India, Canada, the USA, Iceland, South Africa, Qatar, Israel and Ireland.

(do please keep your urls coming with your action research accounts on education and learning from different parts of the world - I'll also make this posting on the ALARA site)

Love Jack