Oh lord, I misread: The breasts, who never sinned, live in a prelapsarian
state when we leave them alone.

Otherwise, not all inheritance is earned.

- Jim

Salt River Review: http://www.poetserv.org
http://www.hamiltonstone.org/catalog.html#temporarymeaning
http://www.fieralingue.it/documenti/mr_bondo.pdf