I'm glad you have a considerate cat, Ken, a rare condition  in the feline
species. I'm having to do a 'sleep study' too ,although initially it will be
at home with a monitor strapped on a bracelet to my wrist, I'll only need go
in for a night if the results occasion shakings of heads. i've long
reconciled myself to the fact that my snoring has never been alleged. Yes, a
wise cat you have indeed!

Best

dave

--
(David) "Dave no more" Joseph Bircumshaw
"Every old house was scaffolding once/And workmen whistling"