Hello Chris,

To answer your second query, to delete assignments you need to contact
iParagims, via TurnitIn, who can delete. We here keep all assignments on
the database even after students have left; this helps build up a body
of assignments for present and future students work to be checked
against.

We integrate TurnitIn into our VLE, Blackboard, so they're passwords
are de-activated for this and so to TurnitIn by association when they
complete their programmes here.

Hope this make sense,

Alison

Alison Harding BA (Hons) MLib MCLIP

Ymgynghorydd Adnoddau Dysgu /
Learning Resources Adviser
Ganolfan Adnoddau Dysgu /
Learning Resources Centre

Coleg Prifysgol y Drindod /
Trinity University College
Caerfyrddin / Carmarthen
SA31 3EP

T: 01267 676786 / 676781
w: http://www.trinity-cm.ac.uk ( http://www.trinity-cm.ac.uk/ )
e: [log in to unmask]

>>> Christine CL Chow <[log in to unmask]> 7/6/2010 4:39 am >>>
Hi colleagues,

May I seek your advice how the students' accounts can be deactivated
once they are graduated? We have contacted Turnitin but they just gave
us very vague answers and it seems that accounts cannot be totally
deactivated.

Also can the student assignments be taken away from the repository
after the accounts have been deactivated?

Thanks.

Chris

--
Christine CL CHOW
Teaching Development Team

Sefydliad Coleg y Drindod Caerfyrddin Cyfyngedig – Swyddfa
gofrestredig: Heol y Coleg, Caerfyrddin SA31 3EP - Rhif Cofrestru’r
Cwmni: 3091552 - Rhif Cofrestru TAW: 927 4354 11 - Rhif Cofrestru
Elusen: 1048771

Trinity College Carmarthen Foundation Limited - Registered office:
College Road, Carmarthen SA31 3EP - Company Registration No: 3091552 -
VAT Registration No: 927 4354 11 - Charity Registration No: 1048771