It looks like this person may have a virus in their contacts list that spams everyone in it; clicking the hyperlink (or sometimes even just opening the mail) activates the virus after which you are dependent on the quality of your anti-virus software to fight it.

Carr

On 15 July 2010 12:27, jacqui livock <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I think the person has posted inappropriately here recently on more than one occasion....theres another reason to be careful with the CV!

Jacqui

--- On Thu, 15/7/10, Muir, Jackie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Muir, Jackie <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, 15 July, 2010, 12:22

I tried to access and it’s blocked by the Mail Marshall so no idea.

Kind regards

Jackie Muir Ba (Hons) RGN SP (OH) CMIOSH

Group Occupational Health Manager

Kier Group Services

Occupational Health

Tempsford Hall

Sandy

Bedfordshire

SG19 2BD

Tel: 01767 641790

Mobile: 07875 640231

Fax: 01767 641713

www.kier.co.uk

Kier Group services is a division of Kier Limited
Registered in England No. 1611136

Registered office: as above