Thanks Robert.

 I will send them to the local Dulux!!!!

From the information provided, it is for the researchers dealing with the manufacturing of cosmetics. They state its not colour testing, but to be able to determine the different colours.

At the paint facory how did you carry out the shade testing. I have carried out NDT testing before with the railway

tracey

Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:53:21 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Shade testing
To: [log in to unmask]

You could start off with a Dulux brochure :o)   Seriously, the only shade testing I’ve come across is carried out by paint manufacturers on the product by subjecting it to intense/prolonged UV light.

Are they asking for a colour perception test on an employee such as the University colour test rather than the Ishihara, because if you are advising on cosmetics I would have thought that there would be a need for reasonable colour perception in order to stop the client ending up looking like a clown!

Regards, Bob