recent BOHRF guidance on O Dermatitis fior employees
http://www.bohrf.org.uk/downloads/OCDU_Guide-2.pdf
Cancer Research has some downloadable things
http://www.sunsmart.org.uk/index.htm
a powerpoint on Dermatitis
web-safety.com/Exchange/Downloads/intro/dematits.ppt

this looks like a good websote for resources on all topics
http://www.web-safety.com/Exchange/index.htm
The Safety Exchange, where safety professionals and trainers share the valuable knowledge gained in pursuit of their work. The sharing of information is in great demand and at web-safety.com we are happy to facilitate. If you have materials to share we will publish them, making them available to other safety professionals. All material is credited to the authors/ suppliers. You can acknowledge or give feedback on any of the material directly to the contributor

Get a free e-mail account with Hotmail. Sign-up now. ******************************** Please remove this footer before replying.