Hello all
I know that many OH practitioners are on the road quite a bit and live life with a laptop/audiometer/spirometer/etc etc in the boot of the car.
As the screening tools become more and more pc based, do you carry a printer?
or do you print all the paperwork in an office and drag it along with you when visiting sites?

I am looking at whether I will need to make a purchase and the ones I have looked at are quite pricey...thats before the robbery that is the mini ink cartridge.

I suppose this is stretching the "sharing of good practice" ethic of the list, but feeling like packhorse neddy is something I really dont want to do and I dont suppose I can recommend lighter kit for mobile workers if I am dragging half a ton of office equipment myself!

Jacqui

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: