	-----Original Message-----
	From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sharkey, Debbie (UK)
	Sent: Wednesday 28 July 2010 09:32
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Stress at work - PowerPoint presentation.

	Hi all
	Myself and one of the councellors are looking at doing a
PowerPoint presentation on 'stress at work'.
	I was just wondering if anyone had one they were willing to
share.
	Kind regards
	Debbie Sharkey

	Debbie Sharkey (Dip HE N/S)
	Occupational Health Department
	W298
	Warton Aerodrome
	Warton, Preston
	PR4 1AX
	Tel- (01772) 854372

	BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
	Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87, Farnborough
Aerospace Centre, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 6YU, UK
	Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687

	recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the
intended
	recipient please delete it from your system and notify the
sender.

	******************************** Please remove this footer
before replying.

	OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

	CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

Disclaimer: Harrods Limited, Registered in London. Company Number 30209. Registered Office: 87-135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London. SW1X 7XL. This message has been sent via the Internet. Internet communications are not secure against interception or modification. Harrods Ltd therefore can not guarantee that this message has not been modified in transit. This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and destroy your copies of the message and any attached files.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: