I too have got some admin support within last year - invaluable. I have job des, confidentiality agreement  etc at work that I can send you later

We did some intensive mini trainings too twice a week - (have to say that I also included the new HR/H&S admin people in some of these this as there was a fair amount of crossover)
confidentiality - intersting topic, especially looking at examples of what could be considered a breach in her position when she may have discussed such issues without a thought in her previous one (eg discussing an employee/friend who had had a major accident and how they were getting on)
Relevant legislation (DDA etc) and what is meant in practise
Internal policy and what it meant ( eg how DDA issues are managed, restricted duties etc)
Vaccination/communicable diseases - who what and why (one of her big tasks was overseeing and scheduling in Hep B and TB appts)
I`m sure there`s more - I`ll ask her later

Since she joined I have also encouraged her to do FAW training (back up for vaccination clinics) , DSE assessor training (also did some more specific OH oriented stuff eg why and how MSD develop as a result of DSE issues with her so she could spot and rectify issues without me having to do it) and she will be doing a H&S cert later in the year as  we are having a push on the OH/H&S interation at the moment due to a change in personnel in situ . She now wants to do something like reflexology as part of stress management package.

Can honestly say having someone to take charge of me and my diary has been a truly liberating experience - enjoy!