Dear Tracy

Please find attached from HSE; I hope it's helpful but I have no
experience in this area.

Best regards

Catherine
> Hi
>

> I  was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. One
our
> customers ( cosmetics) has just asked us to carry out shade testing on
their research employees. I must admit I have never heard to this before
and done an internet search with no avail. I would apprecaite if anyone
from the list could provide me with further information

> Thanks in advance
>

> Tracey

> ********************************
> Please remove this footer before replying.
>
> OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html
>
> CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH

Catherine Mackay
Work & Health Consultant
MSc(Work Psychol.)Grad.IOSH
c.  +44(0)7956439163
l:  +44(0)1314454448
c.  +44(0)7956439163
e:  [log in to unmask]
w:  cmkworkandhealth.com(under reconstruction)

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: