Dear List,

We've just had the good news that the Rethinking Curating book has been
so popular that MIT are already reprinting - woo hoo!

We have the chance to make some minor corrections, so if anyone on the
List has spotted any typos or inaccuracies, then please let us know
asap, and we can crowdsource for the reprint!

Yours

Beryl

Beryl Graham, Professor of New Media Art
Faculty of Arts, Design, and Media, University of Sunderland
Ashburne House, Ryhope Road
Sunderland
SR2 7EE
Tel: +44 191 515 2896    Fax: +44 191 515 2132
Email: [log in to unmask]

CRUMB web resource for new media art curators
http://www.crumbweb.org

CRUMB's new books:
Rethinking Curating: Art After New Media from MIT Press
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=12071
A Brief History of Curating New Media Art, and A Brief History of
Working with New Media Art from The Green Box
http://www.thegreenbox.net