Dear all,
We are having difficulties in identifying our coral collection as there is no provenance data to refer to.
Would anyone be available to come to The Herbert for 1 day to have a look at the collection and help us decide how best to rationalise it?

We can cover travel expenses to and from Coventry
Thanks in advance
Ana Queiros
Please reply to [log in to unmask]

Jan Freedman
Acting Keeper of Natural History
Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Drake Circus
Plymouth
PL4 8AJ
Tel: 01752 30 4774
W:
www.plymouthmuseum.gov.uk

IMPORTANT: This e-mail (including any attachments to it) is strictly confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential or sensitive information. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy or distribute it to any other person or take any action in reliance. If you have received it in error, please notify your system manager and the sender as soon as possible and then delete it from your system.