From: Talis Aspire Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Chris Clarke
Sent: 21 July 2010 17:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE] Field management rules in editing Aspire
Bookmarks

Hi Richard,

There is no guide, but the rules are simple:

* Aspire doesn't restrict the quantity or type of additional fields you
can add to a resource (it doesn't stop you adding an ISBN to a video or
three ISBNs to a book)
* In the item display, it should display multiples of everything (if
they exist). If it doesn't for specific fields, please let us know as
that would be a defect

For web addresses (that you've mentioned) I'll raise a bug, likewise for
pages.

Chris