Hi
Does any other library authority hire out multimedia equipment such as cameras, laptops, digital recorders etc to members of the public or community groups? I am aware of the excellent service in Aberdeen City but wondered if anyone else did anything similar. We are about to set up such a service and would like to compare pricing, borrowing agreements, insurance policies etc.
Thanks, Ann

Ann Masters
Learning Development Officer
Libraries and Heritage
City of York Council
Tel: 01904 552817
Mobile: 07775502264

Help protect the environment - please don't print this email unless you really need to.

This communication is from City of York Council.

The information contained within, and in any attachment(s), is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication, or the information within, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Equally, you must not disclose all, or part, of its contents to any other person.

If you have received this communication in error, please return it immediately to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it.

City of York Council disclaims any liability for action taken in reliance on the content of this communication.