From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pullen, Helen
Sent: 09 July 2010 14:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Info Literacy Passport

Colin,

This sounds like a very interesting project. Would you be prepared to share your findings with the list?

Kind Regards,

Helen

Helen Pullen

Deputy Learning Resource Services Manager

Learning Resource Services

University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust

Level 5, Education Centre

Upper Maudlin St

Bristol

BS2 8AE