Dear list,

**Apologies for cross-posting**

We are currently assisting our Divisional Governance Nurse with the Leading Improvement in Patient Safety (LIPS) programme.  She has asked us to find out what trigger points are used by other Acute Trusts on their Modified Early Warning Systems (MEWS) sheets.

As such, if any of you have any contacts who would be willing to share their sheets with us, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Kind regards

Gary Sutton
Clinical Librarian

Knowledge & Library Service

Warrington & Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Telephone Number:       01925 664212

Ask me about....Evidence-Based Practice training sessions, literature searching or how we can support your team or department.