From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Woodley Zena (RQ8) Mid Essex Hospital
Sent: 23 July 2010 14:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Daisy petal highlighters..

http://www.mathewspromopens.co.uk/pens/highlighters-and-markers/helios-highlighter.html

After some searching - most featured were US! - I found this company in the UK.
If anyone can beat them on price, do tell us!

best wishes - Zena

Zena Woodley B.A.(Joint Hons), MCLIP ~ Information Resources Manager ~ The Warner Library, Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford CM1 7ET T: 0844 8220002ext 4310 e: [log in to unmask] Ask an Information Expert - it's what we do. All day. Every day.

Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust Caring for you, Caring about you.

Information in this message may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.

Content of emails received by this Trust will be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. Thank you for your co-operation.