Just to let you know Ian Wilkes has helped me out and I no longer need
the article from Springer.

Regards

Lynne Nurcombe

Knowledge Manager

Knowledge Services

Derbyshire County Primary Care Trust

Babington Hospital

Derby Road

Belper

DE56 1WH

Tel. 01773 525059

Fax. 01773 525006

DISCLAIMER - This email and any file transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent the views of Derbyshire County PCT, unless otherwise explicitly stated. The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email cannot be guaranteed.

Derbyshire County PCT is an NHS Organisation.