At least this story on the same page may suggest some alternative
career opportunities ...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/jul/14/pierrot-troupes-revitalising-seaside-resorts

I'll get me accordion.

On 15 July 2010 12:43, Jeffrey Skinner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

“…getting off relatively lightly… up to 70,000 job losses notwithstanding”, huh?

Let’s keep things in proportion!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/jul/07/coalition-prescription-for-the-nhs

Jeff Skinner

Exeter Health Library

PMS Building

Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust

Tel. 01392 406726

Mob. 07530897257

Trust Email: [log in to unmask]

UNISON Representative