-----Original Message-----
From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Deborah Lepley
Sent: 13 July 2010 16:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Government Spending Challenge

I found this unhelpful comment on the Government Spending Challenge
website:

http://spendingchallenge.hm-treasury.gov.uk/how-can-we-rethink-public-se
rvices-to-deliver-more-for-less/cut-hospital-library-staff

Regards

Deborah Lepley

E-Training Librarian
Broomfield Hospital
Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 7ET

NHS Lanarkshire Confidentiality and Disclaimer Notice

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

The information contained in this email may be subject to public
disclosure under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.

This email is intended only for the addressee named above and the
contents should not be disclosed to any other person or copies
taken. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
sender and do not necessarily represent those of NHS Lanarkshire
(NHSL) unless otherwise specifically stated.
As Internet communications are not secure NHSL do not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message or responsibility
for any change made to this message after the original sender sent
it.

We advise you to carry out your own virus check before opening any
attachment, as we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained
as a result of any software viruses.

If you have received this email in error, please contact the IM&T
Helpdesk on 01698 258787 between 08:30 and 17:15 Monday to Friday.

http://www.nhslanarkshire.org.uk/