Hi All

We are moving our store off campus and as part of our Tenancy Agreement we have to insure our stock. We have the costings for insuring the book stock (£26.00 per book) but I cannot find any information on how to value the journals section.

I would be interested to know if anyone has insured their journal stock and on what criteria they based their valuation. The average cost of journals is worked out at £607 (2009) per title per year but this includes the electronic version and I just need the paper and or bound issues.

Any help/information would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Chris Morgan
Senior Administrative Officer
Learning Resources Centre