From: Interlibraryloans
Sent: 07, July, 2010 15:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Speculative request: Journal of Law and Policy

Hello All,

One of our readers requires the following article, which I've been unable to get through our usual sources.

Journal of Law and Policy
Putter, Jason
Copyright infringement v. academic freedom on the Internet: dealing with infringing use of peer-to-peer
January 2006, Volume 14, pp.419-470

If anyone is able to help, I will submit a formal request with our BL details.

Many thanks,
Jackie

Jackie Morton on behalf of Interlibrary Loans
Information Services
University of Abertay
Bell Street
Dundee
DD1 1HG

email: [log in to unmask]
tel: 01382 308843

Home of Dare to be Digital - the UK's premier computer games design competition for university students

The University of Abertay Dundee is a charity registered in Scotland, No: SC016040