Is there anyone in the Forum who could supply the following ideally for home use? It does not seem very likely, but it's my only chance of a U.K. location.
The book is:
"Aufbau und verwandung der Deutschen sturmbataillone im Weltkrieg", by Helmuth Gruss, 1939.
Account details will be supplied if required.

C. Hurley.

Country Orders Department
The London Library
14th St James's Square
London SW1Y 4LG

Tel: 0207 766 4740/4782
Email: [log in to unmask]

To reduce costs and increase efficiency we would like to use email as our primary method of communication with members. We ensure our records are secure and we will not pass on email addresses to any third party without members' express permission. Please let us know if you do not wish us to store your email address on our database and communicate with you in this way.