Hello all.

One of our readers has requested the following book:

Title Microwave solutions for ceramic engineers
Authors David E. Clark, Diane C. Folz, Carlos E. Folgar
Editors David E. Clark, Diane C. Folz, Carlos E. Folgar
Publisher American Ceramic Society, 2005
ISBN 1574982249, 9781574982244
Length 494 pages
Subjects Ceramic materials
Microwaves

I have not been able to locate available lending copies from the usual sources.   If anyone holds a loan copy which they would be willing to let  us borrow, please let me know and I will send a formal request with transaction number/ BL code etc.

Thank you

Allan Hall
Wandsworth Inter Library Loans

IMPORTANT:
Confidentiality: This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please reply to this email and highlight the error.

Please visit the Council's website at: www.wandsworth.gov.uk