Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for this - my interest is not importing the file into Reference Manager though I'm afraid.

The project I'm working on has integrated reference management tools into the Moodle online (or virtual) learning environment. You can see a demonstration at http://www.open.ac.uk/blogs/telstar/telstar-quick-demonstration/

Behind the scenes, the integration we have done uses RefWorks, which can import from WoK without a problem. However, when building our integration with Moodle, we have (so far) only implemented import from RIS file format, as this is the most commonly used format across reference management packages and databases.

Owen

Owen Stephens
TELSTAR Project Manager
Library and Learning Resources Centre