From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ian Mayfield
Sent: 23 July 2010 14:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [lis-e-resources] New Wiley platform

Does anyone else out there share our dismay at the prospect of manually changing hundreds (nay, thousands) of URLs in our catalogue as a result of Wiley's shift to their new platform?  Other suppliers seem to be able to change platform without requiring each subscribing library to do this work, so why not Wiley?  Our spend with them is far from insignificant.

Or maybe I'm misunderstanding the situation and there is a way to do this as a batch process?  If so, I'd be delighted to have my ignorance remedied...

Ian

Blackwell Publishing Limited is a private limited company registered in England with registered number 180277.
Registered office address: The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester, West Sussex, United Kingdom. PO19 8SQ.