LHC Computer Grid - Rollout
> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stephen Burke said:
> For some months YAIM has supported the publication of the batch system
> reference SI00 value in the GlueCECapability attribute:
>
> "CE_CAPABILITY  This YAIM variable is a blank separated list
> and is used
> to set the GlueCECapability attribute where: 1)
> CPUScalingReferenceSI00=<referenceCPU-SI00>: this is the reference CPU
> SI00 that has to be calculated in two possible ways: a) If the batch
> system scales the published CPU time limit
> (GlueCEPolicyMaxCPUTime) to a
> reference CPU power then CPUScalingReferenceSI00 should be the SI00
> rating for that reference; b) If the batch system does not scale the
> time limit then CPUScalingReferenceSI00 should be the SI00
> rating of the
> least powerful core in the cluster. Sites which have moved to the
> HEP-SPEC benchmark should use it but converted to SI00 units using the
> scaling factor of 250, i.e. SI00 = 250*HEP-SPEC."
>
> Unfortunately an early version of the documentation had a typo, it
said
> CPUScalingFactorSI00 instead of CPUScalingReferenceSI00. It seems that
> we still have 89 CEs publishing the incorrect name; could people have
> look at this and fix it?

This seems to have improved, but I still see quite a few CEs with the
wrong thing. The list below shows only the domain and is grouped by
country, which may make it a bit easier to see where the problems are

Stephen

ldapsearch -x -h lcg-bdii.cern.ch -p 2170 -b o=grid
'(&(objectclass=gluece)(gluececapability=CPUScalingFactorSI00*))' | grep
GlueCEInfoHostName: | cut -d: -f2 | sort | uniq | cut -d. -f2- | sort |
uniq | rev | sort | rev
scinet.utoronto.ca
grid.itb.ac.id
gwdg.de