From: Repositories discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ed Summers
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Press release: BibApp 1.0 released

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Dorothea Salo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Next steps for the project include a 1.1 release that will include
> internationalization and a richer authentication/authorization system.
> The team is also in the process of expanding the development community
> around BibApp.

Thanks for the update Dorothea. I was wondering, has there been any
talk about making structured data available from BibApp in a way that
would allow it to participate in similar networks like what VIVO is
building [1]?  I realize this is straining the JISC-ness focus of this
thread :-)

//Ed

[1] http://vivoweb.org/