Hello all,

I am thinking of offering a course on Italian Culture through movies,
food and music this Fall. I was wondering if anyone had any
suggestions/advice regarding movies in which food and/or music gives an
expression of Italian culture (or of a particular region within the
italian peninsula). The movies should have english subtitles since the
course is addressed to Freshmen who did not study any italian.

Please feel free to e-mail me off-list if this seems off-topic!

Thanks,

Lidia Ciccone

"Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine" L. Byron
Lidia Ciccone
Department of Modern Languages and Classics
BB Comer 215
University of Alabama
Tuscaloosa, AL

To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME
to: [log in to unmask]
To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies
to: [log in to unmask]
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html