Hi -

Not sure I understand the permissions on these files.  I imagine that
they're older than the DPM (Ivan hasn't been part of the
ATLAS collaboration for nearly 4 years), so I guess they were added when
the SE was converted from ClassicSE to DPM.

The sample files that I have looked at do physically exist.  Their
permissions are typically "-rw-rw-r--  1 prdops01 1307" (I think the owner
being OPS is a coincidence of UIDs in this case - other fils have unknown
owners).

dpm-getacl returns:

# owner: atlassgm
# group: atlas
user::rw-
group::rw-		#effective:rw-
other::r--

Is it safe to just rm these files, or is there a more DPM'ish solution?

Chris

--
West 326
Physics and Astronomy