Hi all,

Although not directly education, I know a lot of different people are on this list and I have had some great responses before, so I thought it worth a quick ask...

I am writing a commercial strategy/ income generating strategy (including visits) for our museum.  Does anyone have any examples/know of any examples that they would share with me off list.

Much thanks,

Hannah
Head of Operations
Jewish Museum, London