I'm sure I have seen this question posted before but does anyone have a
supplier?

Rachel Bailey

Artefact Librarian

Islington Education Library Service

Bellside House, 4 Elthorne Road,

London, N19 4AG

Tel: 020 7527 5524

See our websites:  www.iels.org and www.objectlessons.org

This Email, and any attachments, may contain Protected, Restricted or Legally Privileged information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed.  It may contain sensitive or protectively marked material and should be handled accordingly.

If this Email has been misdirected, please notify the author immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on any of the information contained in it or attached, and all copies must be deleted immediately.

Whilst we take reasonable steps to try to identify any software viruses, any attachments to this Email may nevertheless contain viruses which our anti-virus software has failed to identify.  You should therefore carry out your own anti-virus checks before opening any documents.

Islington Council will not accept any liability for damage caused by computer viruses emanating from any attachment or other document supplied with this e-mail. All Email communications may be subject to recording and / or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.

Information contained in this Email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or the Environmental Information Regulations 2004. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this Email and your reply cannot be guaranteed.

If you wish to re-use the information, perhaps for commercial purposes, in a way which, without permission, might breach our copyright, please first read our policy on Re-use of Public Sector Information which can be found on our website http://www.islington.gov.uk/freedomofinformation or alternatively e-mail [log in to unmask] Any part of this Email which is purely personal in nature is not authorised by London Borough of Islington.

Contact Islington switchboard: +44 20 7527 2000 www.islington.gov.uk