Project Opportunity - Practitioner brief

<<freelance brief for My Ship Sailed from China.doc>>

Dear All,

Please find attached a practitioner brief for a project with Stockport Metropolitans Borough Council Audience Development Team.   Please pass it on to anyone you know who might be interested in it.

 Please note the relatively short deadline and the contact details - please do not respond to me.

Regards

Amanda Phillipson
Formal Learning Manager
Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council
Bramall Hall
0161 488 4286

Stockport Council - providing over 600 different services to local people . More information on http://www.stockport.gov.uk/boost
(free internet access is available at all Stockport libraries)

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and
are addressed. As a public body, the Council may be required to disclose this email, or any response to it, under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, unless the information in it is covered by one of the exemptions in the Act.

If you receive this email in error please notify Stockport ICT, Business Services via [log in to unmask] and then permanently remove it from your system.

Thank you.

http://www.stockport.gov.uk