Dear m,

Hi,
thats nice. I have another question.The Melodic is still running. Preproc. and Registration for all subjects (n = 68) is finished and the last command in Log is as follows. And this is runnig about a couple of Hours, in Melodic output there are no components, and looking at CPU occupation there is only about 1% for melodic. I am doing the analysis on MacBookPro (dualcore, 4G Ram).
What do you think about it, what can i do? The VBM with the same data set was without any problems?

I don't know much about the inner workings of melodic, but it sounds to me like you are running into swapping. In the activity monitor you can select the process, press inspect and have a look at how much memory is being used and at what rate faults are generated.

If that is the case I suspect the solution would be to get more memory and a 64bit machine. Maybe someone else has a better (cheaper) suggestion.

Jesper