Hi

In this case run concat ICA with all 75 data sets and create 5 design matrices using the Glm or Feat GUI. Then test the tXX.txt files (in the report sub directory) against each of your 5 designs with fsl_glm. you then have 5 output files for each component. You need to combine the relevant entries (each output files contains only 15 correct values) into a single file and then can average to look at the group. You will need to do all this on the command line, i.e. forget about the subject/session design in the melodic GUI.
hth
Christian