Hi,

I just tried the OSX 4.1.5 -> 4.1.6 patch. It could be user error, but
afterwards fslview wouldn't start. The soft links to some of the libraries
existed, but the library files themselves didn't. It works OK with the full
release, I didn't try the 4.1.x -> 4.1.6 patch.

Just out of interest, if it's just a patch for the things you mention below,
why is it so big? The uncompressed tar file is > 1GB and contains lots of
new files!

Dave