Many thanks for the reply!

Best Regards,

Yan

Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 10:41:37 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] FSL 4.1.6 released
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello,
           There have been quite a few bug fixes between FSL 4.1.2 and FSL 4.1.6. We recommend updating to the latest version, although in general you shouldn't see significant changes in results ( unless your results were affected by one of the fixed bugs ). One notable exception to this is FIRST - we recommend re-running all pre-4.1.4 FIRST analyses.

Many Regards

Matthew

Hi,

Thanks for the information and the new version of FSL!

We analysed our data with the FSL 4.1.2, the old version. Could we also download the 4.1.6 for the following cases? Can we analyse our data with different version of FSL, will it make a difference in our results?

Regards,

Yan

> Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 09:06:33 +0100
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: [FSL] FSL 4.1.6 released
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Hi,
> FSL 4.1.6 has been released:
>
> This is mainly a collection of minor improvements and bug-fixes, including:
>
> An inconsistency with the -s input for fast4 has been resolved.
> A bug has been fixed for the randfib option in probtrackx.
> There is a new, easy to use tool for reorienting images to match the standard template image orientation (fslreorient2std).
> A bug has been fixed in flirt when very high-resolution images are used together with -init matrices.
> The input-parsing of feat_model is much improved, courtesy of Jeremy Reynolds.
>
> The full distribution can be downloaded from
>
> http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsldownloads/
>
> while incremental patches from 4.1.5 and 4.1.x can be downloaded from
>
> http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsldownloads/patches
>
> A patch for Debian/Ubuntu should be available shortly, courtesy of Michael Hanke.

使用新一代 Windows Live Messenger 轻松交流和共享! 立刻下载!

使用Messenger保护盾V2,支持多账号登录! 现在就下载!